Personal Protection Equipment
Here is what you should wear:
- Your shoes are very important and should be tough like hiking boots or steel toed boots, but most of all they need to have a thick sole to protect you from nails and metal.
- Your pants should be long to protect your legs, but shorts are allowed.
- Your shirt should be lightweight and made of cotton or a cotton blend. Avoid dark colors. Also, it is wise to bring a change of shirts due to possibility of getting wet.
- You should wear socks to protect against blisters and athlete's feet.
- A wide brim hat can reduce sweat from getting in your eyes.
- Heavy gloves to protect your hands.
Here are some additional things that can help the day go smoother:
- Personal sunglasses (no glass lenses)
- Small cooler for drinks and or snacks
- Towel to dry yourself
What we provide:
- Generic safety glasses
- Ear plugs
- Gloves (Size limited)
- Chaps for use of chainsaw
- Masks to protect from concrete and brick dust
- Band-aids and first aid kits.
- Hard hats