Apply with us today by filling out our application after reviewing the job description & requirements.
In order to keep our application process consistent, please refrain from calling or visiting our offices at this time. We will contact you after we review your application. Thank you.
Employee status: Non exempt, Hourly Team association: Crew members/production Mgt./Nursery-responsible for providing excellent landscaping services to Dickerson Landscaping customer.We are interested in individuals who work well with others and are motivated by a job well done (and put forth the effort to keep things their best) will excel in this position! Creative; you are eager to learn and improve yourself and your environment and conscientiously apply your keen abilities in support of Dickerson Landscaping expectation for excellence.
Our location is located in Lloyd, Fl
Criteria necessary for the job:
- A working knowledge of irrigation systems i.e. Rain bird, Hunter, Toro systems.
- Reliable transportation to the main headquarters in Lloyd, Fl.
- Capable of functioning in variable outdoor conditions.
- Capable of handling landscape materials.
- Working 10 hour days.
- Ability to fix and problem solve most irrigation systems.
Individuals who work well with others and take pride in their work will excel in this position! Creative minded; you are eager to learn various landscaping techniques and conscientiously apply your keen abilities in support of Dickerson Landscaping's expectation for excellence.
Responsibilities associated with the job:
- Irrigation repair, installation, and problem solving.
- Maintain organization of irrigation inventory.
- Maintain nursery irrigation system and expansion.
- Excavate and plant landscape material as called upon.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Maintain written documentation as required.
- Show, drive, and determination to get the job completed on time and within budget.
- Participate in training sessions and complete tests.
- Work as a ream player.
- Be courteous, respectful, and give assistance to clients in promoting optimum results.
Job Type: Full-time
- Irrigation: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License